Working with Choice
We are always on the hunt for fashionable individuals, with great customer service skills and the motivation to succeed. If you think you have got what it takes then why not send your CV in today. The perfect job could be just a click away.
- Junior eCommerce Copywriter Internship - Head Office
Hours: Up to 40hrs a week Monday to Friday
Duration: 12 Months (can be flexible)
Creative and young eCommerce team seeks a junior copywriter to write informative, creative content.
Summary of position
This role is for a strategic thinker capable of writing short and informative copy for our product descriptions and social media platforms. This is a demanding and high-pressure position that requires flexibility, creativity, and excellent communication skills joining Choice’s fast growing eCommerce team for a paid 12 month internship. You must possess solid grammatical expertise in English and have a strong commercial focus in fashion.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Keeping abreast of new products and incoming stock
• Writing product descriptions
• Compiling and uploading descriptions using Magento content management system
• Descriptions for new brand pages
• Content to accompany newsletter campaigns
• Contributing to the website blog
• Contributing to social media forms
• Researching new-season trends and keeping on top of new product/brands
• Miscellaneous copy for customer services and other departments
Potential candidates should posses a keen interest in fashion with previous experience in a content writing role but not essential. A degree in fashion or journalism would be an advantage but not necessary. If you feel that you would be a good fit and you are looking for a fun and exciting new challenge please send in your CV and a writing example from your portfolio.
Please note: Due to the volume of applicants only candidates that will be put forward for interview will be contacted.
- Management Opportunities - Lakeside, Thurrock
This is an exciting and challenging role working for Choice – one of the UK's leading independent retailers – in Lakeside Shopping Centre, Thurrock.
You will play an integral role in driving your store forward in sales, people development and growing your customer base.
• Leading your team to deliver a luxury level of customer service
• Maintain management of and motivate supervisors and staff
• Manage in-store operations assisting the store manager
• Staff rotas, overtime and timesheets – when applicable
• Training and development of supervisors and staff in association with store manager
• Developing people through one-to-one coaching and training plans
• Manage cash and banking procedures in accordance with company policy
• Plan and implement shop merchandising assisting the visual merchandiser, so as to maximise sales
• Making commercial decisions and working to a luxury level of visual standards
• Creating an enjoyable and pleasant shopping atmosphere
• Creating and maintaining a positive and engaging work culture
• Sharing ideas in a collaborative and challenging manner
• Monitoring competitor activity and being proactive
• Excellent communication and relationship skills
• Team player
• Hands-on and organised
• Experience working with brands
• Good understanding and knowledge of fashion
It is therefore essential that the candidate is experienced enough to manage multiple staff and shifts as well as being sales focused and able to move the store forward. You will come from a customer service-focused fashion retailer or brand, with proven ability to drive sales.
We are looking to hear from an experienced individual to join Choice. To be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years' experience in an autonomous role. Experience working for a fashion retailer or brand would be highly desirable.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, commission, staff discount and pension.
Please apply with your CV and any supporting credentials that may benefit your application along with salary expectation.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Sales Assistants - Bluewater, Kent
This is an exciting opportunity to work for Choice as a Sales Assistant within our Bluewater store.
We have both full time and zero hour contracts available (permanent and Christmas temps).
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication and relationship skills; Team Player; Hands on and organised; Experience of working with brands is preferable but not essential; Available to work weekends/evenings if required.
Candidates will ideally come from a customer service-focused fashion background and have good brand awareness.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and you may be entitled to additional benefits.
Applications: Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and any supporting credentials that may benefit your application.
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.