Delivery and Returns
Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 you may experience some delays on your online order. Our team are working hard to ensure online business remains as usual, however please bear with us during this time. If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
All products, wherever possible, will be dispatched to you within 2-5 working days subject to credit clearance, address verification and availability of items. Sometimes we may need to make additional checks on your payment or address details which may delay your order. Therefore, we ask that you allow 3-5 working days, once your order has been accepted, for it to be dispatched. We will contact you within 48 hours of placing your order if there is a delay or items are out of stock.
United KingdomFree delivery is available within the UK on all orders over £300! If the total value of your order is less than £300, you will incur a £4.95 delivery charge. This standard delivery charge is per order, regardless of how many items are purchased. This cost is also non-refundable. Please allow 3-5 working days for your order to be received. On occasion, if free delivery is not available in the cart when the order is over £300 please place the order first and we will refund the shipping costs once paid.
Rest of the world
Unfortunately, at this time we are temporally unable to offer international delivery. We are continuing to work on providing international customers the availability to order. To be notified when we are able to do so please sign up to our Newsletters.
If you need to return an item you can either send this directly to us, or alternatively use our instant returns process via InPost Lockers. All returns are subject to our returns terms & conditions which can be found below.
Sending DirectTo return an item directly, please send all goods to:
Online Returns Department
PO BOX 2892
New! Instant Returns with InPost Lockers
No printing required at home or when you drop off your return. Just scan. Drop. Done.
You don't even need a label
- No printing
- No ques
- Available 24/7
- Self-service and contact-free
Click here and choose Instant Returns to create a QR code https://choice.intelligentreturns.net/main/landing
- Scan the code on your phone at your local locker
- Put your parcel inside and shut the door
When your return is collected from the locker, a label will be applied for you by the courier.
PLEASE NOTE: all items from the same order should be returned in one parcel.
Maximum parcel size: 41cm x 38cm x 64cm.
- Items must be unused and re-sellable as new, including undamaged packaging. Footwear and accessories must be returned in the original branded boxes provided and inside a protective shipping box/postal bag. All branded tags and barcode labels must be attached and intact.
- Please ensure to enclose your ORIGINAL INVOICE as proof of purchase, as any item(s) returned without proof of purchase will be refused. The returns table on the back of the invoice must also be filled out accordingly.
- *Please note, any orders placed online can not be returned/exchanged in our stores.
- For UK Online Orders, returns are able to be processed provided that the item(s) are returned within 14 days of receipt. We recommend sending your item(s) back to us on a tracked service as the item(s) remains the customers’ responsibility until a signature by Choice has been obtained. We advise you to obtain a certificate of postage for your records.
- Please note: In the interests of hygiene, we do not offer returns of any form on pierced jewellery, underwear, swimwear and facemasks.
- We reserve the right to refuse any returned/exchanged item that does not meet reasonable condition and quality standards upon inspection, and any item that is deemed defective and/or damaged at the fault of the customer.
- This returns information refers to online purchases only and is inclusive of sale items. For in-store purchases, please refer to the in-store policy or contact our in-store customer services department at firstname.lastname@example.org
All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment. Please allow up to five working days from receipt of the returned goods for a refund to be actioned. A confirmation email will be sent once the refund is processed. Upon receiving this email, please allow 7-10 working days for this to show in your available funds. This may vary depending on your bank. Please ensure to tick the refund box on the returns form which is on the back of the original invoice and send this back with the item(s).
Please allow up to 7-10 working days from receipt of the return goods for the replacement to be dispatched. Please note that if we do not have the available stock for the requested exchange, a refund will automatically be processed and a confirmation email will be sent.
Please ensure to state the replacement style, size, and colour on the returns form which is situated on the back of the original invoice. We are only able to exchange like-for-like items (of the same monetary value).
Unfortunately, some items are not as they are supposed to be. If you believe you may have received a faulty item please send it back to the returns address below:
Online Returns Department
PO BOX 2892
Once we have received your item it will be assessed and a member of the returns team will be in touch accordingly. Please ensure to fill in the relevant section on the returns form which is situated on the back of the original invoice. We do not offer free returns on exchanges or refunds, however, if your item is deemed faulty upon assessment Choice will refund all postal charges incurred, please ensure to enclose proof of postage otherwise we will be unable to reimburse your costs.
To arrange a return, you must contact email@example.com stating your order number and the reason for return. Once your return has been approved, you will be provided with an RMA number. All International Orders must inform our hub of their interest to return their goods within 28 Days. We are unable to provide international exchanges at this current time. Please note, all international returns are at the customer's own cost.